Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

A coat for fall

You'd never know it based on this blog, but I have been doing a lot of crafting lately. Maybe I'll do some catch-up posts...

In the meantime, here is my most recent completed project:

A Fall Coat for Liam.

I used the Knit Child's Raglan Sweater pattern from Lion Brand Yarn (I found it through Ravelry). I knit it up with a chunky-weight wool blend I inherited from Gabriel's Aunt Dotha (it didn't have any labels on it...) and I lined it with a thrifted pillow case. I also made covered buttons to match.

Here's a not-so great picture of an un-willing model. It is August. A bit unseasonal for now I suppose.
As a side note, I can't get Blogger to let me copy and paste anything... So, no permalinks either... It is probably something really obvious that I'm overlooking, but I can't seem to figure it out. It used to work no problem. Any ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment