Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

homemade lattes and croissants

I have a new favorite eatery in Fayetteville: The Little Bread Co., located on Block street just off the Fayetteville square. Linda and I had the most amazing lunch there this week - A Hungry Hungry Hippie sandwich (think lots of veggies with hummus), a cup of shiitake mushroom soup, and a chocolate croissant. Everything is made fresh there, with an emphasis on local and organic ingredients. It was delicious.

It was so amazing it inspired me to try my hand at croissants. I've been wanting to make them for a long time, but they are so tedious. I was intimidated. But, after a day in the kitchen, they turned out great. I made both traditional and chocolate-filled croissants. Linda made us lattes to go with the latter. Yum.


0 comments:

Post a Comment