Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

summer pants

I am in the midst of a big sewing bug. So far, I still have more plans than products, but I'll try to post more of them as I go.

I'm really into making clothes for Liam. Little boy clothes don't have to be cutesy or sports-oriented. I love the carefree and simple nature of these hippie pants. I roughly traced a pair of pants that fit him well and reimagined them in this fun ocean print.
One of my favorite blogs, Soule Mama, recently posted some of her sewing-for-boys favorites. I loved her idea of attaching size tags to keep track of all of the different hand-sewn baby things that inevitably will fill the wardrobe. I made my own with a scrap of knit fabric (that won't fray) and a free motion quilting foot on my sewing machine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment