Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

35 weeks

One morning while my sister was here, Molly and I had way too much fun taking some pregnancy photos. Most of them turned out just okay, some are pretty goofy, but here are a few favorites from the bunch:



She snapped this one while I was adjusting our backdrop... It's good to see that I do indeed still have stomach muscles somewhere in there, pretty toned if I do say so myself. Thank you very much, weekly yoga class.

This one's our favorite.

Starting next week, I'll be seeing my doctor on a weekly basis until River decides to come out. I'm feeling much bigger than I look. Awkward. Uncomfortable. Big.
So far, I'm on track to gaining the full 40 pounds I did with Liam, only this time I started out about 10-15 pounds lighter, thanks to what my mom and I are referring to as the past year's stress diet...
Aside from all that, I am feeling pretty good. Now if Liam could decide that being two does not mean that he should be throwing ridiculous daily temper tantrums, we'd be doing even better.

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful, Sister! Thank you for letting me take these pictures of you! They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dorothy, you look amazing! blessings on these last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete