Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

little zoolander

Strike a pose
Add a little flair
Camera love
This was one of the rare moments today when River was not sleeping. I never thought I'd say this, but our newborn sleeps too much.
The first few days home from the hospital seemed like an endless cycle of trying to persuade our sleepy little boy to wake up and eat. He is finally starting to nurse every 2-3 hours without me having to undress, tickle, and talk him into it.
It's a huge relief now that he often wakes all on his own ready to eat.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad he's waking up on his own. I have had to wake both our kids to eat when they were little. Not easy, and not fun! Good thing babies are so cute. :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he's ready to wake up when Tia Molly comes to town, cuz me and this little zoolander have some serious bonding to do :)

    ReplyDelete