Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A day at the zoo

Friday morning, Crystal, Simone, and Everett joined me, Liam, and River on a trip to the Tulsa Zoo.

It was quite an adventure, but we had a great day. Let's just say Crystal and I were definitely outnumbered by our little people.

We brought the double jogging stroller, the Ergo carrier, and Crystal's Bjorn.

Liam and Simone rode in the stroller.
And then they walked (and Crystal and I worked on our patience since every rock, curb, and mound of any kind needed to be jumped on) while River and Everett had a turn.
I can't get over this picture. My mom says it looks like they are sitting between the two love gods... I could easily see this on the wedding invitation Crystal and I are not-so-secretly hoping for in a couple decades or so.
More sweetness.
We finished the afternoon with a wholesome lunch at Wholefoods.
I have to say, spending the day at the zoo with four kids under three, with only a few meltdowns along the way, is definitely empowering. It was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. haha, I love your captions! You beat me to a post - I just sat down to write one!

    Oh my, they are too cute together.

    yeah, 4 kids under three really puts the day in perspective - two of which are still nursing!!

    ReplyDelete