Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

still working on that toilet training...

Liam has been doing better and better with the potty training.

My mom got him some Elmo underwear, and of course he loves them and wants to keep them dry.

And then Gabriel showed him the special access pocket in the front, and Liam is excited to pee out the hole... which he has been doing for the past couple of days.

We're finally getting there... that wonderful place where I don't have to change diapers for two all day.

But then, yesterday, Liam was playing with my stock pot where I store the lids to all of the saucepans (a favorite toy since he learned to scoot around on his own); next thing I know, he is standing up, peeing directly into the pot, a look of complete satisfaction on his face.

I let him finish his business, and then calmly (and with a straight face) explained that it's yucky to pee into the dishes, and if he ever did it again he'd get a big spank.

OK, Mama.

And then he went and played with his train set.

1 comment: