Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

and then there were more contractions...

River is already trying to be just like his big brother Liam.

I have still been having contractions every 5-6 minutes. Some of them are really painful, but others are still just uncomfortable.

The spicy Thai food last night didn't seem to make much of a difference.

I've been spending a lot of time sitting on a birthing ball, which encourages the baby's head in the right direction.

We spent the morning at Target, TJ Maxx, and Oops, just so to have somewhere to walk around since it's been raining outside.

I really want to avoid any medical interventions, so I am not ready to give my doctor the go-ahead to break my water. With Liam, this led to way too much pitocin and an epidural.

I know that he will come out when he is ready, but the waiting while endlessly contracting is not so fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment